Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Lake Dallas Residents are eligible for up to two (2) Willow Grove Park Parking Passes/Boat Launch Passes. To register for your pass(es), please fill out the below form and wait for an email from City Staff letting you know that your pass(es) are ready to pick up from City Hall.
Park and Boat Launch Passes are only for Lake Dallas residents. Applicants must supply identification and proof of residency by means of a photo ID such as a driver's license AND a utility bill or lease.
For questions about Park Passes, please contact email@example.com.
When your passes are ready, you will be contacted by phone or email to pick them up. Please allow for at least two business days for staff to process your passes.
• All pets must be on a leash. Pets may be tied to a lead within the campsite if the lead does not allow the pet to stray beyond the boundary of the campsite or within 10 ft of roadway. Pet waste must be collected and properly disposed of by persons in control of the pets.
• Possession of firearms, ammunition, firing devices or fireworks is prohibited.
• Alcohol consumption is allowed only in individual campsite or picnic site. Open consumption of any alcoholic beverage, especially within 15 ft of a roadway, strictly prohibited.
• Glass containers are prohibited.
• Two permits per household.
No dumping of any kind of discarding of trash anywhere except in the appropriate containers provided. City Rights and Privileges: The City of Lake Dallas, through its officers and agents, reserve the right to eject persons from the park, revoke permits and/or terminate reservations when guests engage in inappropriate behavior or violate laws, rules and regulations. In the event of the forgoing, the refund policy shall apply except that fess and all deposits for stays that have occurred in whole or in part shall be forfeited. When it becomes necessary to enforce rules and laws to ensure the tranquility of the park, enforcement shall be citation and /or arrests as deemed necessary by officers of the Lake Dallas Police Dept.
SUBMIT APPLICATION, WITH PROOF OF RESIDENCY, IF APPLICABLE AND PAYMENT IN PERSON DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS. HOURS OF OPERATIONS ARE 8:30 AM-4:30 PM AT 212 MAIN ST., LAKE DALLAS, TX 75065
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field