Payment Alternatives

Payment alternatives may be available to you. All payment alternatives must be approved by a judge. Proof of income and expenses is required. If you or your dependent(s) receive federal assistance (i.e. food stamps, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Women, Infants and Children (WIC), Medicaid, Section 8, disability), please be sure to indicate the type of assistance received on the financial affidavit and bring proof of the assistance received to court.
If you’d like to learn more about payment alternatives click here or contact the Court by calling 940-497-2226 Ext 119.

Show All Answers

1. What happens at court if I am a juvenile (person under the age of 17)?
2. What if I want to appeal my citation?
3. What if I want to speak with the judge about my citation?
4. What are my options for dismissal of certain offenses?
5. Can I take a driver safety course to dismiss my citation?
6. Payment Alternatives
7. What if I feel I am not guilty?
8. How can I pay for my citations?
9. How do I request a background check?