Welcome to the Lake Dallas Police Department, where you get a small town feel with big city training and experience. The Lake Dallas Police Department is made up of 16 sworn officers and two civilian personnel that include a patrol division, criminal investigations division, training unit, school resource officer and administration. The Lake Dallas Police Department serves a population of about 8,000 in a city of 2.75 square miles located along the shores of Lake Lewisville. Lake Dallas is one of the four "Lake Cities" located 20 miles North of Dallas along Interstate 35E.
For questions, contact email@example.com.
Agency Mission and Values
- It is the mission of the Lake Dallas Police Department to protect the lives and property of all persons within our jurisdiction; to promote a safe city where everyone can live in a secure environment knowing their safety and well-being is our highest priority.
- We seek to accomplish our mission by:
- Providing the citizens with protection against the violent actions of others;
- Safeguarding the personal possessions and property of the community; and
- Becoming a viable entity in the community by interacting with the public in a manner of professionalism, understanding and compassion.
In the fulfillment of its mission, the Lake Dallas Police Department strives to become a leader in the professional delivery of police services.
Integrity: The officers of the Lake Dallas Police Department will act with integrity and conduct themselves in a manner as to not compromise the trust given to them by the citizens of Lake Dallas.
Compassion: The officers of the Lake Dallas Police Department will demonstrate compassion to those in need and will put the needs of others before themselves.
Commitment: The officers of the Lake Dallas Police Department are committed to ensuring the safety and security of the citizens of Lake Dallas by providing excellence in service to the public.
Innovation: The Lake Dallas Police Department will continue to strive to implement innovative technology, training, and practices to ensure progressive and community oriented police service.
Fairness: The Lake Dallas Police Department is committed to equal application of the law to offenders and members of the public as well as the equal application of rules and regulations to all members of the department.