What if I want to appeal my citation?

If you are found guilty and are not satisfied with the judgment of the court, you have the right to appeal your case. To appeal you must file an appeal bond with the Municipal Court within 10 days of the judgment.

Show All Answers

1. What happens at court if I am a juvenile (person under the age of 17)?
2. What if I want to appeal my citation?
3. What if I want to speak with the judge about my citation?
4. What are my options for dismissal of certain offenses?
5. Can I take a driver safety course to dismiss my citation?
6. Payment Alternatives
7. What if I feel I am not guilty?
8. How can I pay for my citations?
9. How do I request a background check?